Wednesday, January 7, 2009

they say a picture....

paints a thousand words..


picture taken off malaysia-today article : http://mt.m2day.org/2008/content/view/16692/84/

but this picture also says that I AM...

1) really bored too
2) yawning away this new year more so than before
3) physically tired and in need of more sleep/rest/play whatever, other than work
4) the weird one in a sea of humanity ?
5) hungry and could eat a horse..(after trying so hard to diet..)
6) hoping we could be more color-blind
7) different and yet the same as you and him and her and them too
8) standing here with everyone, with all the same aspirations and hopes for our nation
9) feeling your concerns too as you watch me "yawn" my days away..
10) actually just as human too at the end of the day...

well, maybe the picture did not quite exactly give me a thousand words to chatter about, but it says enough i guess about my present state of mind..hehe

No comments:

cyanide & happiness

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

the time now is..


traffic


View My Stats




forever & ever..

forever & ever..
in sickness or in health, for richer or for poorer..