Wednesday, February 24, 2010

..i dunno what..

..it is that is bugging me lately but i kinda feel real restless..can't even put my finger on it..hmm. i know it's not related to my work or money..god knows i got plenty of those (i meant the work bit..) to keep me busy. been feeling really tired physically too..but it's not like i haven't been sleeping well or what. and i just got myself a new mobile phone very very recently again, so it's not like i am bored with nothing to do..and yet, i just feel completely detached, lethargic and so so numb...so what's wrong with me ??

does anyone ever feel like that some times ? do you ..?




2 comments:

savante said...

We all feel restless every once in a while. Maybe you need to find something new.

Unknown said...

would greatly appreciate any suggestion..but my finding something new to do would just be another hand phone : (
and i was just thinking about the iphone..so sad..haha

cyanide & happiness

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

the time now is..


traffic


View My Stats




forever & ever..

forever & ever..
in sickness or in health, for richer or for poorer..