Monday, January 17, 2011

wanna play with my berries ah?


..hehe..sounds naughty hor?

NOoo...not those berries, i meant a BlackBerry..

Never thought i would get one, but one i did get, after all those taunts from friends who are die-hard berry users...i just had to see for myself what all the fuss was about..hmmm

...and my conclusion is..it's actually quite much ado about nothing..nothing as when compared to my HTC Desire HD running on android 2.2 (woot2 !! wheeeeeee...)..okok, maybe it's rather efficient at running those instant messaging apps especially with the rather functional qwerty keypad..but that's about it. i cant play my angry bird on it, i cant watch a movie on a full panoramic 4.3 inch screen, i cant pinch or separate the screen to enlarge the views and i cant download those nice & wonderful apps freely coz it's only got 256MB memory..aiyoo..and what a blackberry can do, i can also do on my HTC, plus much much more...

so, unless i am some big hot shot businessman who just needs to get alerts from his e-mails like every other second, i might not really need a blackberry..plus nowadays, still got people use e-mails one meh?? pfft...kakakakka !!



P/S : the above represents the personal views of the writer and is not meant to offend any bb crazies out there..hahahaha

p/s again: after having used my BB Curve 9300 3G over the last one month, i'm beginning to like it. i am finding myself using my bb more and more and neglecting my htc..huhuhu, mostly becoz i use the messaging bit mostly and my angry bird, i oredi finished the game liao..so wokay, i take my not so pleasant initial review on my bb back & slapped myself 20 times ady..hehe

No comments:

cyanide & happiness

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

the time now is..


traffic


View My Stats




forever & ever..

forever & ever..
in sickness or in health, for richer or for poorer..