Wednesday, April 18, 2012

errr....

i didnt mean to do this, really...but i just could not control myself..

i know, i know...i have said it a thousand times before and each time i had to pinch myself but yet...i am weak, i am human...and...I JUST CANT HELP IT...



i just love smartfones !!! kakakaka :P


so..my galaxy note went out the window and in came this newbie..the first of its kind in the market..a quad-core 1.5 GHz running on android ICS...wheeeeeeee

i present to you my latest toy..the HTC One X ..

this is just about the fastest running smarfone there is right now..with beautiful graphics from any which angle that you look..read the review by gsmarena and see for yourself why this baby is so so hot at this moment..

the only downside, as yet again with all the smartfones out there...the battery just doesnt seem to last long enough for me to enjoy playing with it..and i was kinda getting used to the 5.3 inch display of the galaxy note.. :O(


No comments:

cyanide & happiness

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

the time now is..


traffic


View My Stats




forever & ever..

forever & ever..
in sickness or in health, for richer or for poorer..