Sunday, May 4, 2008

my precious precious little babies..











well..i finally lost control and gave in to my craving. could not hold back more than 24 hours. had to just get that phone..a samsung sgh-b110. and since i'm on the subject of phones, just thought i put on display pictures of all my babies...my precious, precious little darlings..but these are not all. there are a few others that i am still searching for nice pictures of them to put on display..and if you do come across any nice mobile phones newly launched in the market, do let me know..hehe




No comments:

cyanide & happiness

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

the time now is..


traffic


View My Stats




forever & ever..

forever & ever..
in sickness or in health, for richer or for poorer..