Friday, May 23, 2008

top 100 sme's...? wah seh..

wow...that's nice..

had a pleasant phone call from an old friend out of the blue last night (yeah...that one who appeared out of the sea ala ursula andress in dr no) to let me know that the enterprise i didn't know i had a hand in shaping up eons ago was just recently voted as one of the country's top 100 SMEs..and i went like..oh wow...how nice? congratulations.., so very nice of you to send gratitude my way..oh me oh my, i don't deserve that..no need for such out-pouring of gratuitous sentiments, really..you fellas are the real heroes.

and to be honest, i really do not recall that period of my life any more. they almost seem like another life-time, presenting fleeting visions of deja vu once in a while. but hey, i'm happy for those fellas all the same..honestly..

No comments:

cyanide & happiness

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

the time now is..


traffic


View My Stats




forever & ever..

forever & ever..
in sickness or in health, for richer or for poorer..