Tuesday, November 4, 2008

not again.......noooooo....

aiyoh..another date, another hope...yet another promise..

i thought it was supposed to be a nice dinner on dec 8th but now, i have to worry that christmas will come and go and i will never get my present !! sorry for not being too optimistic coz this old heart just cant take this kind of stress again and again and again...but there is still this glimmer of hope that you could give this old heart a boost come christmas day....

oh dear...me thinks me needs some relaxing music to calm me nerves down..



No comments:

cyanide & happiness

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

the time now is..


traffic


View My Stats




forever & ever..

forever & ever..
in sickness or in health, for richer or for poorer..