Friday, July 10, 2009

i think..

it's some sort of strategy on mom's part..

to bring food whenever i buy pre-packed lunch for me and my staff (see..i'm following my minister's proper grammar here..) so that i end up eating hers and giving away the ones i have bought. that way, she ensures that i dont eat outside food, which according to her is full of germs and short on nutrition. but how she can know that i am buying on a particular day is really a mystery to me. so far she has never failed to prevent me from consuming those yucky but tasty hawker fares. and the way she has very cleverly packed hers to look like those one would normally get from the stalls is amazing...sometimes i wonder if she actually cooked or bought them..

maybe it's just strategic ambiguity on her part..hehehehe


No comments:

cyanide & happiness

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

the time now is..


traffic


View My Stats




forever & ever..

forever & ever..
in sickness or in health, for richer or for poorer..