Tuesday, April 5, 2011

..mou ngan thai ah..


aiyooo..literally no eye see lo..

just got a pair of spectacles and it almost shocked me blind !! woooweee..cost me rm 680 for this silly gadget that i hang on my nose..

didnt know that spectacles can be so expensive one..the sales lady told me it's because the lens are multifocal ones, means i can see far far and near near also, no need to change glasses one...just have to look straight ahead for far vision and look down when i'm reading..but hor, when i do that, my head spin so bad like i want to vomit like that. so i cannot look up down too fast, otherwise pengsan !! plus she didnt tell me that i get panoramic view as bonus..!! it's like i'm in a fish tank like that..aiyoooo..how to get used to this? i sure hope i dont hit a tree when i'm driving..

wah seh..i was thinking i could have bought myself another smart phone for that kind of money...kakakakaka...but what the heck, have to wear glasses, have to lo, it's either that or i go half-blind...

hmmm...maybe i should go open spectacle shop...go twist some metal wires and then sell them as frames...sure become rich one..









2 comments:

Unknown said...

wey u sure u are always 28 ah? must be 58lah LOL!! u are wearing bifocals! if you would have ask me, i would have told you not to have 2 in 1. because, my dad went for the bifocal 2 in 1 and had the same problem u are having now!

becareful when u are driving and when you gostan yr car! don't tell me that i never warn u ah.! i am serious u knw. but since you going blind already, no choicelah sey ngan low:))

aiya, sey ngan low, yr spec look oklah. not so bad!

Unknown said...

no ah..i'm only 28 lah..when i was a child i was walking one day and a small papaya fell on my head, then after that suddenly i could not see near2 or far2..

:OP

cyanide & happiness

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

the time now is..


traffic


View My Stats




forever & ever..

forever & ever..
in sickness or in health, for richer or for poorer..