Saturday, April 30, 2011

..oh no..

lizards...!!


..eeeks i hate them..!! i really do.

they are so scary to look at...almost like a miniature crocodile !! and lately, i think they've been scouring my utensils at my office pantry licking off any food remnants that might have been left behind, despite having washed them.. and just now as i walked into my pantry to get my lunch, i saw a big bad mommy lizard about to jump onto my plastic food container and chomp2 away at my food !! she being so big, she could just have bitten off the plastic to get at the food..

..and yesterday, i had a really severe and sudden tummy runs..wahhh..almost lost it there but made it just in time to sit on the throne before all hell broke loose !! preagghhhkkk !! pragh2 !! fuit!! fuit !! fuit !! now i suspect it must have been mommy lizard walking and leaving her saliva all over my forks & spoons at night while foraging for food.. eeeeekks !!

i am gonna get me a big cowboy gun (water pistol lah...) and wait and then shoot at it the next time...arrrggghhhhhh!! i hate lizards..hate hate hate...





<----- ahpooki's gonna come get you !!









No comments:

cyanide & happiness

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

the time now is..


traffic


View My Stats




forever & ever..

forever & ever..
in sickness or in health, for richer or for poorer..