Monday, May 2, 2011

..eeeeekss..

had a visit from my aunt last night..

the one that i sent a paper crane to the last time when she was still here in the physical sense...yeah2, that one..

it was around 3am when i saw her floatingly approaching my bed (how come i could see her when i'm all covered under my comforter?? do i have special see-thru eyes..hmmm), she tugged at and pulled down my comforter a bit and then went ....


..BOO !!


i wasnt scared lah..so used to these other worldly visits already...so i actually strained open my left eye to look at her, just to confirm it's my aunt and not somebody else who might have gotten the wrong address..luckily hor, i wasnt naked..so malu only if i was...kakakakakaka

it was her alright...and i said to her..aiyooo, we all miss you so much you know..and she just decided to float away, i think she no believe me lo..haih, next time hor, i shall make ready a pot of tea and invite her to stay for a longer chat..


No comments:

cyanide & happiness

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

the time now is..


traffic


View My Stats




forever & ever..

forever & ever..
in sickness or in health, for richer or for poorer..