Tuesday, May 3, 2011

..so sor hai..



















...somebody actually recommended this place to me lah..told me very nice nice one ah the food..but aduiii....i went round and round and round the whole of bangsar for one hour ++ and still could not find this little place..then i remembered...aiyah, i have my garmin gps in my bag in the trunk wat..ah...so....silly me.

took me less than 5 minutes to find the place after that..hahahaha so sor hai me..kakakaka

from the outside, the place kinda looked a bit alien to that neighborhood, so i spoke to my gps..."eh hullo, u sent me to correct place ah?" and then when i went inside, lagi more alien..it's like suddenly finding yourself like alice in wonderland..everything inside had that fairy tale-built to it, so wood wood, like a little cottage like that..and apparently everything in there is home-made one wor..from the food to the furniture, to the little bits of nick-knacks on the shelves and even the t-shirts hanging on the wall..all also for sale one..wah, very business minded eh..

anyhoo the place was quirky i must say..but in a cute way lo..this place is apparently run by a couple, i hear...one cook, one waiter and they do everything....talk about efficient manpower !! why our gomen cannot run its business with two people? why? why? tell me why..

we saw one empty table, quickly chom the place, then ordered the food lo...


..people say a great way to start (or is it to end..nvm) a meal would be to have a nice cuppa coffee..this is so true..so i asked for a ucc brand original blend (like i know what it is..haha)..smooth, simple silky taste with that great coffee aroma..would have been cute if it was served in a wooden cup by a wooden lady (oops..nvm forget the last bit)..hehe







then came my entree...japanese potato-curry rice with omelette.. very strange curry it was..wonder why japanese people eat curry that is not spicy one? but they put wasabi in everything else.. hmmm...weird curry but tasty lo..









and then came this..my perennially favorite dish anywhere i go..got prawn no prawn also i must order this one one..kekekeke but this particular joint delivered very nicely on this lo... fresh succulent shrimps (aiyah...shrimp/prawn same same lah) in a crispy lightly breaded coat..i actually dipped those prawns in my curry sauce instead of the accompanied mayonnaise sauce..i no like no mayonnaise one you see...







and my friend ordered this silly looking chicken katsu don..which didnt make my friend too katsu-happy..hehehe..i had suggested to order something else but refused..tai-sei lo..sor hai !!









so anyhoo...it was a very quirky eat-out on a slow and lazy sunday afternoon..after which we went to watch the movie "Thor"..wah..good leh that movie, natalie portman can thor me anytime...hehehehehe..and after that was the end to another sunday lo..


No comments:

cyanide & happiness

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

the time now is..


traffic


View My Stats




forever & ever..

forever & ever..
in sickness or in health, for richer or for poorer..