Wednesday, June 17, 2009

a brief conversation with...

...me and myself..

i was brushing my teeth this morning half-asleep, standing starkers and looking and admiring this sexy body of mine in the mirror when suddenly...i thought i saw a mist floating in thru my window and then..

..i heard a voice speak from behind me..(oh..oh..can't be mr momo sneaking up on me in the bathroom coz he only meows and not speak anything else that i can understand..) saying..

me: "wah liao eh..you think you look so good oredi meh?"

myself: "huh? u talking to me..? of coz lah..i've been working my arse off at the gym and starving myself bonkers..and see..it's showing..!!"

me: "hahahahaha..you must be joking...only 4 days of liquid diet and running a bit here and there in the gym, you think you oredi look like daniel wu ah?"

myself: "wei...i have lost 2 kgs and i am seeing some definitions around the middle wor..see, see (as i tighten my abs to stress the point)...and see, i am using L'Oreal men expert hydra energetic turbo booster some more..of coz i look like daniel wu !!"

me: " u ah...you just believe everything you read. you are really every advertisers' dream lah..people say good stuff only, you buy...any ad with the anti-aging word only, you quickly quickly grab oredi...boh kiu liao"

myself: "wei....dont be like that lah..why you always party pooper one, always pour cold water one me one? at least i feel good mah...never mind if true or not..."

me: "haih..if you keep doing this, i am never coming back into this body..i go pick on an 18 year old then you know..!!"

myself: "hmmm..with my HRF, my magic capsule and this turbo booster, i just might turn into an 18 year old...with a lean, mean machine of a body some more.................eh, hullo..where u go ah??"


.... i suddenly choked on my toothpaste and snapped out of my stupor as the acrid smell from the haze outside hit my nose....wah, like that also can. maybe i'm just working too hard, eating too little, sleeping not enough...and dreaming too much............hahahaha



No comments:

cyanide & happiness

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

the time now is..


traffic


View My Stats




forever & ever..

forever & ever..
in sickness or in health, for richer or for poorer..