Thursday, June 5, 2008

lies...lies...lies..yeah..eh


first you said august, then you went ahead yesterday. last time you said not so soon, but you did it anyway. you told me you would never do anything to make my life difficult and i believed you thoroughly, then you turned around and gave me a hard life just the same..

so..my question is...are you really inconsistent, indecisive or just plain taking me for a ride? maybe you are just weak and are being taken advantage of by your friends but hey, who said it was gonna be easy sitting on my chair? but you need to show me that you truly care for my well being..and not just whisper sweet nothings in my ear, cause they have already turned sour many many moons ago, and i'm still digging out your saliva.

it's really getting extremely embarrassing with all these double speak, don't you agree..?? and all our neighbors are laughing at your silly incompetencies, every single day since you showed up in my life four years ago.

perhaps you are really wanting me to show you out the door, slammed it in your face and never allow you back in again..EVER..

do watch this music video by the Thompson Twins..

No comments:

cyanide & happiness

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

the time now is..


traffic


View My Stats




forever & ever..

forever & ever..
in sickness or in health, for richer or for poorer..