Friday, June 13, 2008

me so stupid...


if you just recently visited my blog, you would have noticed the audio-visual enhancements that i have just added. nice isn't it? now i can say i also have all the necessary whistles and bells to catch one's attention..haha. ( i had to do it after having been told by a friend that he visits my blog when he suffers the occasional insomnia coz all the words will surely put him immediately to sleep.)

but seriously, it was so so painful to learn how to put these add-ons into my blog (a friend was on the verge of pulling off all his hair tutoring me over the internet) and i wonder if i can remember all the steps to do them again. so if the audio and the visual enhancements don't change for some time, you can safely assume that i have forgotten the steps..haha

No comments:

cyanide & happiness

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

the time now is..


traffic


View My Stats




forever & ever..

forever & ever..
in sickness or in health, for richer or for poorer..