Friday, June 13, 2008

should i be celebrating...?


woo..hoo...if the information correct, it just perked up my weekend..haha

cash rebate for car owners (the Sun June 12th, 2008)

got 3 cars to my name, using only one most of the time with the other two parked in my porch..and that means i got rm 1875 coming my way..maybe i should just go out and buy two more pieces of junk..




funny isn't it? for some reason, i am not exactly rejoicing (to be honest)..just trying to make sense of it all..hmm

meanwhile...i am so inspired by this personality..

read here..

and

view here

and then here

No comments:

cyanide & happiness

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

the time now is..


traffic


View My Stats




forever & ever..

forever & ever..
in sickness or in health, for richer or for poorer..