Wednesday, July 9, 2008

sure or not..??

why hor, do people always assume that they know me better than myself? why? why? why?
i mean, i have a brain and i can think for myself mah. i don't need someone to tell me what's good or bad for my mind..whether what i'm reading is for real or not..?

i feel so sick (to the point of having severe nausea with splattering diarrhea..) that i have to be constantly told that i cannot and must not think for myself, otherwise i will be extremely influenced by what i read, and that would not be good for the country.

and so, to do my patriotic bit, i have decided that from this day onwards, i shall stop wasting my money buying newspapers..(coz i seriously do not believe a single word printed in them anyway and to me that's even more toxic than reading the blogs..), so i'll just save my money for a new handphone..yeah !! (sounds like a good suggestion to tell all my friends..)

so..please don't try to think for me..and actually, to be quite honest, i'd rather believe in what you'd call "inaccurate information"..as opposed to quite frankly, manufactured garbage..!!



KUALA LUMPUR: Unity, Culture, Arts and Heritage Minister Datuk Seri Shafie Apdal has hit out at blogs, saying they made the recent demonstrations worse.

He also described the culture of believing everything one read in blogs to be the truth as unhealthy and what made it worse was that the inaccurate information was passed on to others.

“One post may say a person stole RM10 and that amount might end up being RM100 when it got around. That is how inaccurate blogs can be,” he said after the ministry’s monthly assembly at the National Museum yesterday.

Shafie said the recent demonstrations were “compounded” by blogs. “These things do not bring any good to the country,” he said.

The Star, 9th July 2008

No comments:

cyanide & happiness

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

the time now is..


traffic


View My Stats




forever & ever..

forever & ever..
in sickness or in health, for richer or for poorer..