Thursday, July 24, 2008

what a feeling...?!!

"..bein's believin'..i can have it all, now i'm dancing for my life.."
sounds familiar..this tune..yeah..

well, i'm not about to break out into a hollywood dance or something like that but just describing my feeling of complete liberation..for someone who's been hooked on the daily 3 servings of mainstream garbage for the longest of years, did not know they were bad for my body and soul until lately, and over the past couple of weeks, i have never felt the need to go out there and splurge on my cravings..hope my bunch of friends are doing just as well keeping up. will know when we meet up for our "media anonymous" (as in alcoholics anonymous) meetings soon..hehe..

so fellas, you are most welcome to join us, if you want to stop this self-intoxication, and plus save up lots of money in the process..two more months and i can buy myself a new gadget..


"..take your passion, and make it happen, pictures come alive.." and you can dance through your life too..and if you just cannot let go, you can still go for the free paper available at 7-11s (which is much less toxic i think)...

No comments:

cyanide & happiness

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

the time now is..


traffic


View My Stats




forever & ever..

forever & ever..
in sickness or in health, for richer or for poorer..