Tuesday, February 22, 2011

ahpooki's mobile..

..no i aint referring to my mobile fone..i was talking about my little sports car...woot2 !!

just you take a look at my picky-sports..bootiful aint it? just look at them wheels..awesome eh?? !!

..feels so nice zipping around my neighborhood in this turbo wonder (oh..wait, no turbo charged engine yet but soon to have one..hehe)..so easy to park, so easy to twist in and out of traffic..and so thrift on petrol consumption..(oklah2..not that thrift but i just had to exaggerate a bit here..hehe)..hmmm, maybe i'll add a sun-roof to it..that would be absolutely amazing..(oh wait..better not, i might end up looking like jarjarbinks behind the wheel.. :OP )..kekkekeeke

so now..this big monster-momma, my pooky-sedan that is, is just sitting and resting at home coz i am having too much fun with my picky-sports....wheeeeeee..!!






No comments:

cyanide & happiness

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

the time now is..


traffic


View My Stats




forever & ever..

forever & ever..
in sickness or in health, for richer or for poorer..