Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Ah...sorry hor, should have explained earlier..


I just thought I should have at least listed down the reasons why I am getting into this blogging craze like everybody else on this planet, at least before my very first write-up. Never mind, it is still a good after-thought.

Well, I had first thought about putting down in words the so many many things that come into my head every minute of the day but just never got around to it. Plus a lot of those things would have been severely censored anyway..haha. But I've decided that it should be stories that affects me sufficiently enough for me to want to write about them and not any of those nonsensical thoughts that have a way of creeping into my head and would probably destroy every sensible neural connection that's left in my brain. Anyway, I have not decided on any particular schedule for this blog or any specific topics that i should focus on, so it'll just have to be on an ad-hoc basis. Will probably stay away from anything too heavy. Light and easy would be the general idea here.

But of course, if there is any particular issue that I come across and feel so so strongly about, I just might break the norm and lash out. So keep those helmets on standby and take cover when necessary.

If you happen to be a friend of mine, an acquaintance or known me in any way, and find that I may have described you in any of my articles or felt that you had been used as a template, please note that I was not really referring to you, it was probably someone like you but rest assured not you. And if you still feel insecure about it, do note that I will not use any recognizable name just so you can sleep peacefully at night.

In any case, if you just happen to come across my blog and enjoy what you read, by all means, do drop by again and again. But if you hate my writing, please feel free to skip along. No need to leave any comment. Thank you.

No comments:

cyanide & happiness

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

the time now is..


traffic


View My Stats




forever & ever..

forever & ever..
in sickness or in health, for richer or for poorer..

Blog Archive