Sunday, April 6, 2008

Very very Sui ah yesterday...


Yesterday I was just nicely driving back from the gym and thinking what a wonderful day it was when suddenly..."Kaboom..BANG !!...&^%$#" a car just came right at me and knocked my front bumper off and broke the left headlight. I was about to turn into the car park and out of the blue there was this loud rubber screeching noise before the hit. In slo-mo fashion, the driver of that other car and I could just stare at each other and waited for the inevitable. That, oh no..we are both gonna die look on our faces only to sit there in our seats respectively for a good minute, before we got out to assess the damage. I am mighty proud of my Proton Savvy though, just got a little hurt on the left side of the bumper and the glass of the left headlight broken but otherwise, my engine was still running smoothly. The other fella had a horrified look on his face when he came out...the front bit of his car, a Proton Wira, had receded by a good one foot into the engine, and the engine into the inner compartment. And of course, his engine spluttered and died on the spot.

But what really got to me was the way that fella was speeding on a small lane never meant as a race track and although it was unfortunate that it was my car that he knocked into, I gave thanks that there were no kids running across that small lane, and the kids very often do that, who might have gotten flattened in the process..And he had the nerve to come out and tell me it was my fault for not showing my indicator light before turning !! I could have smacked him right across the face and told him off.."Eh..hullo !! I stopped, when I saw you speeding, right in the middle of the road. You lost control of your car and you banged into me on my side of the road and you dare to tell me it's my fault!!!" but the look on my face obviated the need for that exchange. Plus I think he probably had a lot of answering to do to his friend who owned the car that he so callously drove without me needing to add salt to his wound.

If only there was a close-circuit camera nearby to record the event..
Luckily hor...I still got another car to drive...hehe

No comments:

cyanide & happiness

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

the time now is..


traffic


View My Stats




forever & ever..

forever & ever..
in sickness or in health, for richer or for poorer..

Blog Archive