Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I tell you ah..damn boh bin leh..


wah liao eh...so very pai-sei when you come across someone who's really kiasu, kiasi and add to that some more very kiam-kanna. Are they really as notoriously famous as what has been said about them or is it just so happens that I was unlucky enough to come across a rare one today? In my line of work, I have always ensured that whoever walks in my door is given the best of services and charges are standardized (quite low as it is, by market standards, I would say) irrespective of the person's nationality, ethnicity, age or gender. So, it came as quite a rude shock to me when someone who drives around in a relatively brand-new Mercedes that bears a foreign plate haggles over a rm10 payment. Wah liao eh..si beh pai-sei..for that person.

2 comments:

h3r w3i said...

end up what he did? just pay $10?

Unknown said...

came back to dropped off rm10...i got sick and vomited 3 times..

cyanide & happiness

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

the time now is..


traffic


View My Stats




forever & ever..

forever & ever..
in sickness or in health, for richer or for poorer..

Blog Archive