Monday, June 1, 2009

oh girl..

as i glance through your facebook..
i so so recognise that look..
that smile on your face that made me feel so good..
i remember too, you stealing glances at me among the books..

i already knew from the start..
you were sure to seriously break my heart
yet, i let you and i play our parts..
my dear, how did we ever drift apart..?

was it you? or was it just me?
and as i think back on all those memories
was i so so broken that i just refused
to accept that you were just confused..?

but now, after all these years..
you have finally overcome all your fears
and life has been so great for you since then
you seem to live your life so happily now, my friend

oh girl...if only you knew
just how much i miss and remember you..
and now in your blissful life
that someone lying next to you
must be truly blessed to have you as his wife..



No comments:

cyanide & happiness

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

the time now is..


traffic


View My Stats




forever & ever..

forever & ever..
in sickness or in health, for richer or for poorer..