Thursday, June 18, 2009

should i...?

..i remember posting my thoughts on emigration some time last year..

now i am in a dilemma..

just got a call from the embassy of "The Republic of Banana" asking me for payment for my PR application. so..should I proceed or just let it slip...? if i proceed, i have to move there wor..they no give PR for part-time residents wor...so how? i cant have my cake and eat it later wor...

it's tempting i know..but it's a lot of sacrifice too..like got no char koay teow, no nasi lemak, no curry mee, no orr-chien, no popiah, no hokkien mee, no goreng pisang or keropok lekor, no chicken rice, no char hor fun...but got plenty of unknowns like new people, new cities with new neighbourhoods and new neighbours, new food, new weather, new government, new friends to make, everything new new new...

so..should i stick to bolehland or move to this banana republic?..someone please tell me...



2 comments:

bongkersz said...

follow your heart man :) what rocks your boat and makes you happy.

Unknown said...

errr...problem is, i dunno where my heart is..but nvm, i'm happy happy all the time..

cyanide & happiness

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

the time now is..


traffic


View My Stats




forever & ever..

forever & ever..
in sickness or in health, for richer or for poorer..