Wednesday, June 10, 2009

okie..so far

did my work-out last nite...tried to push myself a little bit more than usual..felt the aches and tautness from the earlier sessions but pushed on anyway..felt kinda good after that. woke up this morning with a bit more definition to my upper frame..i thought i lost 1/2 kg over-nite..hmmmm...incredible..

still keeping to the liquid diet and the magic capsule..hehehe..so far so good..

gonna go watch the terminator salvation tonite..so no gym work-outs. need the inspiration you see, to keep me on this dieting-exercise routine for a long time. maybe in 3 months, i just might look like the terminator..hahaha


No comments:

cyanide & happiness

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

the time now is..


traffic


View My Stats




forever & ever..

forever & ever..
in sickness or in health, for richer or for poorer..