Wednesday, June 3, 2009

oh..oh..placenta..?

omg..omg..

suddenly i feel lighter? younger? healthier? hmm..only after one capsule yesterday, and even after a vigorous work-out at the gym last night and despite having stayed a couch potato for the last 2 months, i did not wake up with any muscle aches or pains..in fact, i woke up less tired than usual..so i happily swallowed the second capsule this morning..

and i dunno if i'm just psychologically in wonderland coz i feel my tummy not so big this morning and my weight actually went down by 1kg...maybe my scale machine koyak oredi..but nvm, i do feel good..

oh dear..when i finish that bottle by the end of the month, just might have to change my name to benjamin button..hehehehe

(i did one quick google search & i found that i can get 200 capsules for AUSD 45 !!! - must get someone to buy and send back to me...hehehehe)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Actually what is that? Good? Recommended? If good, where can I get it?

cyanide & happiness

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

the time now is..


traffic


View My Stats




forever & ever..

forever & ever..
in sickness or in health, for richer or for poorer..