Thursday, June 4, 2009

i'm getting a wee bit...

...suspicious.

yesterday i went to the gym again (2 days in a row ok..?!!) and i did my thread-mill thingy but just for fun i pushed up the speed to double my normal and i wasn't pooped !! i managed to complete my routine without panting like a dog..

then i went to the abs-crunchers and the pecs-toners and added a few more reps to my usual routine and again i wasn't pooped...and last night i slept late coz i was watching some stupid movie but still i woke up fresh..hmmm

oh..oh..i'm getting really suspicious of those magic capsules...but man, i feel damn good..hehehe
okok..have to be a bit honest..my abs hurt a little bit this morning from the crunches but otherwise i feel good...


No comments:

cyanide & happiness

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

the time now is..


traffic


View My Stats




forever & ever..

forever & ever..
in sickness or in health, for richer or for poorer..