Saturday, June 27, 2009

..so many hantus..

..had a really scary dream last night..

..seemed like all my ancestors were out having a barbeque session with me..(phew..at least they were not barbequeing me for dinner..) sitting there "entertaining" me..all i could remember was seeing my father's parents and my mother's parents and i suppose the rest were their parents and their parents' parents..wah liao eh the whole jing gang was there!! was that some sort of home-coming for me ah? damn..i'm getting a wee bit nauseated by these dreams..i woke up in the middle of the night and realised that my body was freezing cold, the comforter had uncovered me completely when i tossed and turned in fear i suppose..eh!! and i thought ghosts are usually scared of naked people one?, guess not...haha

..or maybe it's becoz when i read of mj's passing, the picture from the thriller video came to my mind all day yesterday, so much so that these fellas decided to do a real show for me in my dream last night..

should have spent more time reading about farrah's story instead..





2 comments:

h3r w3i said...

i think they are welcomng you. Don't forget to write my name to get your tresure. lol.

Unknown said...

you so fat, i am sure they prefer to barbeque you..can make "siu too bak"...haha

cyanide & happiness

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

the time now is..


traffic


View My Stats




forever & ever..

forever & ever..
in sickness or in health, for richer or for poorer..