Friday, June 12, 2009

splatter..splatter...!!

..dunno what i drank yesterday but had the most severe tummy cramps and then a sudden "miscarriage"...eeeeewwwww..gross i know..luckily i was already at home when it happened..must have been the protein seaweed concoction i blended..haha. shall just stick to protein with cereal and milk mix. no more extra ingredients !! well...the great part about having a big purge is that you get instant weight loss..hehe

everybody's trying to weaken my resolve, tempting me with absolutely tasty looking foods. the nasi lemak lady is giving me that come hither look. mom's bringing her meals on wheels again today, there's a new fried chicken outlet nearby that just opened so very co-incidentally yesterday, and the chicken rice fella has been asking my staff about my "disappearance"..BUT i shall be strong. i shall refrain from all temptations to gorge myself with those absolutely tasty but icky carbs and fats..i shall be steadfast..still got 2 months and 27 days only mah...



2 comments:

bongkersz said...

dieting eh? i need to get on some diet program as well now :)

Unknown said...

don't we all...but trust me, you wouldn't want to try my "deadly" concoction..haha

cyanide & happiness

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

the time now is..


traffic


View My Stats




forever & ever..

forever & ever..
in sickness or in health, for richer or for poorer..