Thursday, June 25, 2009

ouch..ouch..

..had a really bad sore throat yesterday. so bad that i had to get an antibiotic injection from a doctor..and i can still feel the pain on my butt!! ..anyway, must have been due to my excessive gym and dieting program..but i am back to normal now today woo hoo.., the throat doesn't hurt anymore..so tonite i shall do a light work-out..

or maybe it was because mr momo sneaked into my room the night before and crept under my comforter to sleep on my bed...and i caught the germs from him !! luckily i slept with my boxers on, otherwise, mr momo would be having sausage and eggs for breakfast...haha!!

ok...another silly post to get me through the day...







p/s: mr momo is my male kitty cat....


No comments:

cyanide & happiness

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

the time now is..


traffic


View My Stats




forever & ever..

forever & ever..
in sickness or in health, for richer or for poorer..